Friday, January 14, 2011

Music that Mesmerizes Me ..

this might change but on fridays i want to post a music video or just a song that really just sit in awe of. i feel like my music selection has become very one sided as of lately (primarily rap .. well ignorant rap to be precise) and i want something new. so fridays will be the days i will be on the hunt to broaden my horizons. if you have something for me that you think i might like or even if you think its pretty cool and would like to share by all means share away!

i would like to thank mister Thompson for showing me this one

7 comments:

Trevor LASERS Thompson said...

Hi, I'm trent's little bro, just wanted t say
1)Your blog's aws
2)You have great taste in music
3)You dress super dope (all UO lookin)
4)Your photography kicks major a$$

And now I just thought i'd share...

http://thissongissick.com/blog/2010/sick-mashup-album-drake-vs-coldplay-octobers-very-cold/

Siera Josephine said...

i swear you thompson boys are the sweetest. im downloading them all right now. i dig.

JustNorman said...

I just want her to hold me close and gently sing me to sleep. she's got the voice of a woman that only a man with childhood issues could love. DAMN.

JUSTNORMAN
JUSTNORMAN

Siera Josephine said...

hahahaha nicely put norman. i to want her to hold me as i fall asleep in her freckled arms.

TrentTrizzy said...

omg we're aaaall friendsss!!

Heather Toombs said...

its no where close to rap.. or Florence + The Machine; but RYAN BINGHAM! haha im obsessed with him. Roots/Americana not too countrty. But i love his music n jealous that hes always doing shows in CA since he moved there from Texas!

Siera Josephine said...

im going to have to give this guy a try. i swear it seems like every 5 status updates on your fb is about him.