Monday, January 17, 2011

What I Wore …

this was the first week of school (and of course i wasnt ready for my break to end) so i opted for comfy. layering is key when you are trying to go for the “comfy” but not wanting to look like a bum. also throwing some jewelry on always helps to dress up your look. my undershirt is about two sizes too big for me but under a sweatshirt you could never tell. plus it helps cover up my butt because i really dont have one so there is no point in trying to show it off in my skin tight leggings.

scarf: Urban Outfitters
both necklaces: H&M
sweatshirt: H&M
tank: Old Navy
Leggings: Forever 21
boots: Steve Madden

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I love outfits like these. Comfy days are the best!

TrentTrizzy said...

i would wear this if i was a girl.


or gay.

Siera Josephine said...

hahahaha i would love to see you in a pair of leggings.