Monday, January 31, 2011

What I Wore ..

im not going to lie i didnt wear this outfit this week, i wore it two weeks ago for too cute tuesday. what i will (hopefully be doing) on the last monday of every month is having one of my fashionable friends guest blog on what they wore that week so you guys dont get bored of me too quickly but this week just ran away from me with going to texas for my brothers birthday and the friend who was going to do it got busy and well you will just have to check in next week to see her cute little outfit! this outfit i wore to go out for a “field trip” with my class where we ate delicious mexican food and then later wrote a review about it. not going to lie probably should of worn shorts that day because all i could think about the whole day is getting home and taking them off. i was a hot one that afternoon.

earrings: venice beach
shirt: nollie
belt: urban outfitters
jeans: forever 21
shoes: steve maddens (told you i would switch it up!)

i would like a grieve a little over those earrings. they were my favorite. everyone hated when i wore them but i didnt car. i loved them. every time i go back to venice beach i look to see if they have any and they dont. im writing this because i lost one on friday night. seriously thinking about it now makes me tear up a little. rest in piece virgin mary earrings. you were loved.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Haha "rest in peace virgin mary earrings." or like god bless you virgin mary earrings.

TrentTrizzy said...

omg your header is amaaazing.

Siera Josephine said...

thaaank you. i cant take all the credit though. my friend emily did the cute little head painting of me.