Monday, April 25, 2011

Siera + hat = dirty hair. yes this is true. i never wear hats unless my hair is too dirty and i chose to sleep over take a shower. the secret is out. so if you ever see me walking by and you spot a hat on my head, please dont be a jerk and yank it off. im wearing it for a reason. this was one of those outfit that looks cute on the outside but it was a little hard to wear. why you ask? let me tell you! every time i got up to run down the hall to get something from the printer at work my tights would fall ever so slightly, so after 4 or 5 runs to the printer i had to hike them up and every time i did my t-shirt dress would stick to the tights and come up with them. a little tight covered toosh tease for all the girls in the office. oops! i know they loved it!

hat: urban outfitters
dress: sound&matter
cardigan: nollie
tights: forever21
boots: (come on class, say it with me) steve madden

No comments: