Monday, February 7, 2011

so i have decided to start each month with a guest blogger for the “what i wore” post. i was going to do it at the end of the month but seeing how i started in a week late this year and im ocd, ill stick the guest blogger at the front of the month. makes more sense. well at least to me.

What Lauren wore ..

Hi, my name is Lauren and i run this little blog right here and this is what i wore. I normally wear all black. It is very flattering and that way I can accessorize the crap out of my outfit. Although this week for Too Cute Tuesday I allowed for a bit of spice (color) in my life. I chose to pair my pastel pink hot shorts with an off the shoulder striped sweater. And of course keeping with my accessory junkie ways I added bangles, lots of rings, a sweet skull necklace, my handy dandy timepiece and topping it off with lil’ pink studs. Adding a fun mix to it were my spectacular floral print heels. While shooting this we had a lil’ too much fun, which explains my awesomely awkward pose. But that’s me in a nutshell.

Shorts: Forever21
Sweater: Fringe
Shoes: Forever 21
Big black ring: Forever21
Upper arm bracelet & feather ring : Lucky
Bangles: Bloomingdale’s, NY, Israel.
Timepiece: Style & Co.
Necklace: Betsy Johnson

3 comments:

TrentTrizzy said...

necklace and heels are amazing

Lauren said...

This is just too cute, the girl and the clothes! love them both!

Siera Josephine said...

youre next miss lauren j!