Monday, February 21, 2011

What I Wore

i am so sorry. i told you all here that i would show you what i wore for valentines day but i have failed you. ok let me let you in on a little secret. how i shoot these “what i wore” pictures is during the week if i wore something that i thought was particularly cute i take a picture f it with my phone so i can remember what i wore exactly and then after about 3 weeks of collecting, one weekend i get all dolled up and take a whole batch of them so then i dont have to do this picture taking thing every week because with having to take 20 hours of school a week it can get a little hectic. like this week. holy moly was this week a hard one. it consisted of red light tickets, locking my keys in my car twice, getting in a 5 car pile up on a major highway and then my camera breaking in the wreck. SAD FACE, i know! so luckily for all you guys i have some cuteness saved in a little blue folder called “blog” on my desk top. SOOO ANYWAYS … this outfit is one of my favorites. i love that little skirt. yea its kinda short but who cares, im young. i better show my legs off while they still look good right? this outfit i would wear out to a bar or even to school (because thats where i pretty much live my life these days) i love paring colors together. dont be afraid of color or not matching. colors are only colors. they all love each other.

earrings: forever21
necklace: H&M
cami: forver21
cardigan: nollie
belt: urban outfitters
skirt: bongo/thirfted
boots: steve madden

i really need to switch up my shoes. its just been cold at night so they are easy. im sorrrrrry! dont judge me!

No comments: