Monday, February 14, 2011

What I Wore ..

yep your eyes are not deceiving you. i am wearing fishnets. AND I ROCKED THEM! of course everyone had something to say about them but i think i pulled them off! and thats all that mattered. i think the reason why i felt ok about this concoction was the fact that i paired something perceived as slutty and wore something as non-slutty as i could with over sized clothing. tell me if you dig it or not. let me know im not the only one who thought this was kinda cool haha

glasses: oakley
necklace: H&M
shirt: disneyland
shorts: kirra?
ring: urban outfittiners
fishnets: PARTY CITY WOO!
boots: steve madden

footnote: check in next week to see what i wore on valentines with my hot date.

2 comments:

TrentTrizzy said...

dopium.

Dwayne Tucker said...

I love the style; great look!

--
DT.
@DwayneTucker
Miami, Florida | Nassau, Bahamas