Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines day 2011

(let me answer a few questions you might have)
who? Miss Lauren J.
when? we normally make our reservations at 4:45ish, 5 o’clock but today we were fashionably late .. i mean look how cute our outfits were!
where? the Art Institute room A201. it was hard to get in because the security is kinda tight but we just let them know who we were and they gladly sat us.
why? because her bf lives in utah and i havent had a bf since 2008. yea im real cool. oh and because we spent last valentines day together so now its kinda a tradition!

who was your love day date? did you look super cute? what did you do? tell me tell me tell me!

3 comments:

D. Shrou said...

my love today was a headache and runny nose. BUT! i did look super cute... sporting some very stylish flame inspired trunks, vintage 1999. and to accompany it, a jet black (custom faded) Gibson top. can you say FABULOUS!

Siera Josephine said...

you are always cute in my book brother! see you thursday!

Lauren said...

DANG! We did look cute!