Monday, March 7, 2011

What Miss Lauren J. Wore ..

Oooooooh Hello little lovies of the world wide web! It is I, Lauren, one of them at least and I am please to meet all of you. And here I am writing to all of you about my little outfit of the day and you get to find out how interesting I am. Ha ha okay not really. Anyways let’s just start out by saying, I am not that fashionable whatsoever so this is quite hard for me! I feel like every girl has a moment where you look at your closet FILLED with clothes and say to yourself, “I have nothing to wear.” Well that’s what happened to me recently and one, I have no money to buy more; and two, it was quite ridiculous that I didn’t have anything to wear. So I told myself, “ya know, maybe I could piece things together differently.” So lately I have been experimenting, and this was one of the concoctions I came up with. By the way I am loving belts these days, seriously can make every outfit look that much put together. Anyways, my advice….mix it up my little lovies and if you question it, just wear it! You’ll learn to love it and love all the “NEW” outfits you have in your closet.

dress: urban outfitters
sweater: urban trends (asian store)
belt: gifted from macy’s?
earrings: buckle
boots: steve madden
bracelets: gifted
turquoise ring: gifted 4th grade baha
feather ring: indian reservation


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Could I be anymore white?

Siera Josephine said...

no whiter than me! comoooooooon summer time! i wanna go to school smellin like sweat and suntan lotion!